Laura, Pet Scribbles
Laura, Pet Scribbles
  • Little Egg Harbor, NJ

Dryer Sheet Flowers Tutorial

Here's an easy project you can make: pretty flowers from used dryer sheets! These flowers look like they're made from tulle or very sheer fabric. Add these to your Fall decor! Complete details on my blog, clickable link below.
I added my dryer sheet flowers to a plain grapevine wreath that hangs on the inside of our front door. Our accent color in our home is teal, so this is a perfect "merge" of Fall colors!
I show you how simple it is to dye the used dryer sheets using regular black tea. The flowers also look pretty if left in this state, taking on a rustic flair with the light-tan coloring.
I used a sprayable dye - outside! - to give the flowers their rich and vibrant coloring.
Laura, Pet Scribbles

• Paula Chapman

Love this idea!!! Thank you Laura for sharing...I have 2 grapevine weaths that need this!!!

• Laura, Pet Scribbles

Oooh Paula - definitely come back and share a link or picture so I can see the results if you make them! :)