Stenciled Drapes to Bring Some Drama to a Room

I used a cutting edge stencil and craft paint to create some interest and add some personality to my living room. It was my first true stenciling project and I am so happy with how it turned out.
Plain white drapes get dressed up with a stencil and craft paint and bring some color, drama & much needed personality to my living room.
Megan from Balancing Home

• ANITA G

nice, but can you use flat paint

• Megan from Balancing Home

@ANITA G I think you can. Some paints might make for stiff fabric. Definitely worth experimenting on some throw away fabric. Especially if you have a can of paint on hand you would like to use.