DIY Bathtub Makeover!

This was my boring standard grade tub, I decided to jazz it up a little with some tile! I love doing projects myself, you can put your own touches and save tons of money! This project is easy and can be done in half a day!
Before
This is the tile I chose, the cost was $8.96 per sheet, I used three. Take a pair of shears and cut into strips.
Next i used tile adhesive, this come in a roll at Lowes and makes applying tile so easy! Just cut to the size of your strips, press it to the wall and then stick your tile to it. It's just that easy! I have used this on my fireplace surround, bathroom mirror and believe me it sticks tight!
I started the tile in the middle and worked my way to corners, just cut, stick, and press firmly in place! Here is a picture of my fireplace surround and mirror, also done with the tile adhesive.
1st piece of adhesive & tile
Here's is the BIG finish! Make what ever shape or pattern you like. Also just apply grout in what ever color you want. I chose bright white.
Also notice the out of date faucet, this was a simple fix too, just take it off and spray with dark bronze! Also saved a bundle as well!
I am woman hear me roar!
No contractor needed!

Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
These Amazing Vase Ideas Will Blow Your Guests Away!
21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
15 Perfectly Round Tables
21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July

• Gail

Are some of the tile glued on top of the present tiles?

• Lisa Cuddy

How did you lighten the bathtub colour?

• Maggie

what if your bathroom walls are tiled already- can u put this over tile?

• Kelly

I sprayed our sink inserts bronze when I couldnt find the one I wanted! Do you have the type of spray you used--Krylon didn't last very long!! Thanks! Beautiful project---great tip about the tile adhesive!!!!!!

• Water workout whiz

Great project! Thanks for sharing as well as fireplace(wow) and mirror. Keep on roaring. You do nice work