Organized Clutter
Organized Clutter
  • International Falls, MN

Blog Inspired Star Snowman

If you can blanket stitch, you can make this star snowman.
First I made a non-symmetrical star pattern out of paper, and cut my snowman out of Warm and Natural quilt batting.
Then I blanket stitched around the edges and stuffed him with Warm and Natural quilt batting.  Next I tea stained lightly.
Then I blanket stitched around the edges and stuffed him with Warm and Natural quilt batting. Next I tea stained lightly.
I stiffened the snowman with a mixture of Mod Podge and water in a baggy.
After the snowman was dry, I glued black seed button for eyes, a felt nose, and whole cloves for the buttons.  I rubbed a cotton swab with a little blush on his cheeks and glued on a piece of tinsel garland.
After the snowman was dry, I glued black seed button for eyes, a felt nose, and whole cloves for the buttons. I rubbed a cotton swab with a little blush on his cheeks and glued on a piece of tinsel garland.
My star snowman is on the left and my inspiration is on the right.
Organized Clutter