TaniaC
TaniaC
  • Fairfield, IL

The Table I Made JUST IN TIME FOR THANKSGIVING

I've been noticing so many beautiful Tables on here Decorated up for Thanksgiving that I finally decided to dust off the DUST of my old table that I MADE a couple of Years ago and Give it a WHOLE NEW FRESH LOOK... and along the way decided to make a few things out of STUFF I had lying around to decorate for the Holidays... Most of the materials that I used in this project were FREE or RECYCLED, so I didn't
I'm so Thankful for my table..:) I made it all by MYSELF..;)
All Decorated for Thanksgiving
All Decorated for Thanksgiving
The Bench I made for extra little tooshies..:)
Blocks I made out of Scrap pieces of Wood
My 25 cent each candle holders i scored from the resale store and painted them up for the center piece...
TaniaC

• TaniaC

@Susan S It was a Huge Hit... We sat 10 people around it comfortably and the other 7 mostly the Kiddos around the other table in the Kitchen... Everyone Loved it.... now it's time pack away all the Fall Decor and Put out the Christmas Hoopla!

• Linda Sapp

What kind of wood is that on the top of your bench and how did you finish it? It is breathtaking. I love it!