Libby Bean
Libby Bean
  • Jacksonville, FL
Asked on Nov 17, 2012

How can I email your designs to my daughter. they just bought a house that has a BIG back yard.

3po3Gail SalminenDouglas Hunt
+1

She works and doesn't want to have a face book page at all. Thanks, Libby Bean My email
(eeb1031@comcast.net)
  • 3po3

Hi Libby. I'm not sure who you are talking to specifically. Is there a specific project you are talking about? You should be able to email your daughter the link to any project on Hometalk.

If it was something on Hometalk's feed on Facebook, however, I think your daughter would have to look at it on someone's Facebook account. (Not that I am remotely an expert in these things.)

• Gail Salminen

@Libby Bean - you can actually e-mail her specific links and she will be able to view them, no membership required. Once you decide to be a member you only have to sign up - can only comment if you are a member.

• 3po3

Also, I don't think there is anything that has been posted on Facebook that you can't find here on Hometalk.