Jonathan Fong
Jonathan Fong
  • Santa Monica, CA

Valentine's Day "XO" Rose Petal Wreath

This Valentine's Day wreath in the form of an X and an O is covered with silk rose petals in an ombre pattern. And you won't believe what the foundation of the wreath is – two old cereal boxes.
valentine s day xo rose petal wreath, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, valentines day ideas, wreaths
I think it's really appropriate that the name of the cereal is Joe's O's. Perfect to make an O (and an X).
Letters are really easy to cut out on the box. Then I duck taped the shapes to make them solid.
Silk rose petals were then hot glued to the letters. For the full instructions on how to make this wreath, be sure to check out the web tutorial in the link.
Jonathan Fong