Easy Valentine's Day Decorating

I use the same white, spray painted branch for every holiday. I add leaves, plastic Easter eggs, ornaments, and now felt hearts to liven up the entry table where I have it.
I used about two dozen red felt hearts to decorate my branch. Too many more might have made the branch heavy. The package of hearts that I found had small stickers on the back to adhere easily to the branches.
easy valentine s day decorating, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, valentines day ideas
I scattered the hearts around the branch and used some wine corks in the bottom of the vase to support the branch in the position that I wanted it.
To begin decorating the mantel for Valentine's Day, I looked to the Christmas clearance florals and found each of these sparkly stems for 90% off! It is always great to be able to reuse items from one holiday to the next and the house is still cheery with red even though all of the Christmas decor is put away.
I love using red, black and white together so it's nice to have a reason for using red again!
This white branch has been used so many times and I even had the movers wrap and pack it when we moved last! Love every chance to use it for such simple decorating.
Kate Griffin | Eating in the Shower Blog