Turning Serving Tray Into Message Board With Interchangeable Insert!

Many looks you can afford! I went thrift store shopping for a square frame and found this round one. Hmmmm, that's an idea!
First I made a template using paper,tracing the inside of tray.I used this for my board.I found that thicker boards work the best.I then cut several. ..
Take batting,fleece material or any soft white clothe to create cushion about 1in. to11/2in. larger then the template that you used for board.{Use the same step for your clothe,paper and etc.
Place batting face down,place card board in the center.With glue gun,glue all edges along with decorative fabric on the facing of your board
I used chalk board paint and primer to change the black finish.To hold all the interchangeable inserts,I used heavy velcro, and applied it in all 4 corners.
Here is another look that was cut from a old pillow case.
This one done in burlap and left over trim from another project. All no sew! Hot glue is the best!!!
This one for a baby's room. I added tiny pocket at bottom to hold note pad and pen.
As you can see you can change this 1 and only frame to change out as you wish. The cost was $1.99 tray and everything else I went shopping through out my own Home!

Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!
31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
15 Awesome Projects To Get You Ready For St. Patrick's Day
Inspirational Ideas for Spring Flowers
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
Ana illausky