Susan Friaz
Susan Friaz
  • Madera, CA
Asked on Nov 18, 2012

Can someone tell me what good degreaser to use for grease build up on outside of stove and microwave?

LynLisaSusan Friaz
+2

• Jo prentice

you could try Sugar Soap. It's very good for degreasing good luck ;-D

• Marilyn S

Greased lighting is awesome.

• Susan Friaz

Thank you ! where can I get sugar soap and greased lighting

• Lisa

Use Blastcredible...it blasts the grease away! http://www.hsn.com/shop/credible-cleaning/13597

• Lyn

You should use TSP. That, is the best degreaser and it works real good for when you are going to paint, But you want to rinse it really good. If you want cheap. go to the dollar store and get the AWESOME they have there. No , It's called Awesome. And yes it's Awesome. I was going to say that if someone tells you that elbow grease, works for that don't believe them cause ...you cant buy that anywhere and it doesnt work nearly as good as TPS , It's awesome and then like I said Awesome is awesome. I know I just said that. I just said, that I just said that!!!!!!!...SO, Awesome YES, Elbow grease, A BIG FAT NO!