Ideas for cardboard rolls or pill bottles?

+9
I am looking for ideas to use empty pill bottles and also ideas for using cardboard rolls
  • Susan langeman Susan langeman on Jan 27, 2015
    You. Can fill toilet paper rolls with the lint from your dryer filter and use them as starters for a fireplace or campfire
  • Joan Williams Joan Williams on Jan 28, 2015
    I use cleaned up perscription bottles to hold either desk or craft supplies i.e., thumb tacks, rubber bands, paperclips, q-tips, safety pins, etc. Also, they are great for storing quarters for a child to take to camp or a gift for someone who needs them for laundry or parking.
  • Rebecca Carfrae Rebecca Carfrae on Jan 28, 2015
    how about a bobby pin holder in you purse/car? craft supply container or change holer for parking meters
  • Tammylrichard Tammylrichard on Jan 28, 2015
    toilet paper rolls are good for storing extension cords so they don't open up in storage. Also great for knife covers in lunch pails. Kids crafts , stand up people.
    • Jodi Samson Jodi Samson on Jan 28, 2015
      @Tammylrichard paper towel rolls cut down for length, flatten, then fold up the bottom and tape. place your scissors inside. keeps your hands safe when put into your knitting bag or purse.
  • Patti Paints Patti Paints on Jan 28, 2015
    I keep earrings in a small pill bottle when I travel. Just throw it in with my toiletries. Once I’ve got myself ready for the day, the earrings are the final step in the bathroom. I’ve used the bottles and TP rolls in all the ways previously mentioned. Reuse! Recycle! Reclaim!
    You can also use the pill bottles for a pocket sized First Aid Kit. You would be amazed what you can get into one of this bottles. attach a long cord to the bottle and it can be used while hiking. Old Girl Scout trick!
  • Shirley Felts Shirley Felts on Jan 28, 2015
    with spices as expensive as they are, my daughter and i use empty pill bottles with labels removed to share them.
  • Joyce Merritt Joyce Merritt on Feb 02, 2015
    Thanks for all the great ideas!!!
  • Colleen Colleen on Feb 02, 2015
    http://dailysavings.allyou.com/2013/08/30/diy-shoe-box-desk-caddy/ This genius idea uses a whole bunch of toilet paper tubes and a shoebox.
  • Colleen Colleen on Feb 02, 2015
    http://www.hometalk.com/6184334/diy-iphone-holder. This uses up a tube to make a small desktop iphone speaker.
  • Fauxgal Fauxgal on Oct 18, 2017
    Pill bottles: