Keurig Box Up-cycled to Mix Holder

$0.00

One day, as I held an empty, 18-count Keurig box in my hands, I thought, "There must be something clever I can do with this box." I pulled out my scissors and started cutting. It wasn't too long before I came up with my idea.
keurig box up cycled to mix holder, crafts, repurposing upcycling
It turns out it's the perfect size for holding a variety of mixes for things like taco and salad dressing mixes.
Once you get it all cut down to the right size, then it's time to paint.
I chose this warm cinnamon spray paint and gave it two coats. Then added a label.
There are all different sorts of ways that you can decorate your box. This one I frilled up and I use it to hold craft ideas. Now it's your turn!
Pop on over to the blog for more specific details.
Adirondack Girl @ Heart

• Melissa V

I use the blue plastic mushroom containers to keep my assortment of Mexican herbs and spices that come in packets. I don’t buy a lot of premade mixes. They also help organize the junk drawer.

• Adirondack Girl @ Heart

Great idea, Melissa! Thanks for sharing your idea :)

• Melissa V

I just threw away an egg carton and something was telling me “Don’t do it!”!...my stash will get me by if I need one! If I can find my stash 😜!!!