Easy Moss Flower Pot

This little flower pot is a 5 minute project and a nice way to show someone a little love this Valentine's Day~
Sometimes simple is best-that's what this project is...simple.
A roll of (faux) moss from Michael's - a terra cotta flower pot and some glue...that's all ya need....
Cut a heart out of your moss...The fake moss has a cushy backing...separate the moss from the backing so the heart is thin and easier to glue onto your flower pot.
You can paint or "age" your terra cotta pot (more info on blog post)- or simply use the terra cotta pot just as it is...Glue the heart onto the pot with craft glue/sealer- you may have to rub the heart onto the flower pot for a few seconds until it starts to stick-
Add a favorite plant and give a little love...

15 Kitchen DIY Ideas That Will Come In Handy
15 Stencil Patterns You'll Wish You'd Seen Sooner
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
The Wonderful Things You Can Make With...Paper!
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
All Things Heart and Home

• Lynn
    Lynn

How to paint your kitchen cabinets white

• Donna
    Donna

Love this idea! Great project for me to do with our grands. After making they can give to their parents on Valentine's Day.

• Cynthia H
    Cynthia H

Cute! I've done a couple of other projects with faux moss and it's fun to work with! Will have to try this one. My granddaughter will probably want to try some other shapes, too!