Organizing Under Bathroom Sink With Dollar Store Finds

$5.00

Do you get tired of having the area under your bathroom sink looking like a disaster? You can organize it for as little as $5! First you need to take everything out from under your sink. Throw away anything you don't need.
This is what it looked like under my sink.
I sorted what remained in groups with like items. I ended up with a group of razors, cotton balls, lotions and ointments, and toothbrushes.
After I was done sorting I made a trip to the Dollar Tree and purchased the four bins and a plastic basket.
I stacked three of them on top of each other.The fourth one wouldn't fit because of the sink being in the way. I had to put the fourth one on the other side by itself.
I use plastic bags to line my bathroom wastebasket. I was tired of having them all over the place. I had an extra Command hook so I decided to put it on the inside of one of the doors. Now they are out of the way!

Tanya

• Zoe4632910

I was told Command hooks would not stick to varnished wood. Has it been up a long time.

• Dawn

I had one up on the wall in the bathroom for the hair dryer. It has been on the wall for 10 years at least.

• Susan

You could "quick sew" a bag, with leftover fabric (yes, I'm a quilter, with lots of fabric lol) - using the "No Sew" fabric glue, or however your mood goes. Nice thing is, you can custom make it for whatever fabric you want, to put your plastic bags in. "Bags within a bag"
  • Darlene

An empty tissue box makes great storage place for the empty trash bags. I used 1 of the square ones for each bathroom. You can cover with contact paper to make more attractive.