Sarah for 20 State
Sarah for 20 State
  • Australia

White Flatpack Kitchen Renovation

The kitchen is nearly done....woo hoo! Any ideas re paint colours and shelving ideas are most welcome.
http://20state.blogspot.com.au/
Dining area and eat at island.  I need to jazz up the pine table setting.
Dining area and eat at island. I need to jazz up the pine table setting.
The subway tile is finished!  I like the idea of shelves above the stove, any ideas?
The subway tile is finished! I like the idea of shelves above the stove, any ideas?
Sarah for 20 State

• Sarah for 20 State

Yep shelves above the stove, well one single shelf to one side! I love cooking but don't cook every day and everything else in the kitchen is practical so it will be the one asthetic thing that will take about five minutes once a week to dust and wipe...I can handle that.

• Myrna Engle

No to shelves above stove. What a mess. If you really use your kitchen like I do, Think about what all accumulates in the vent. You will live to regret it. Next you need a very dark kitchen table and matching hutch. Bar stools same color. Then use very bright patterned curtains, backsplash, and all ornamentation. I like deep red with classy dark furniture.