Susan Friaz
Susan Friaz
  • Madera, CA
Asked on Nov 19, 2012

where can I find sugar soap and greased lighting

B. EnneCarol FredetteShari

• Shari

I've been using Greased Lightning for years--great stuff! I buy it at Walmart in the section where they stock other household cleaners such as Fantastic, Simple Green etc. I've also seen it in my grocery store and I would think Target may carry it too. To help you spot it, it comes in a bright yellow 32 oz. spray bottle with a yellow, white and black label. If you can't find it at your Walmart, it is a HomeCare Labs product (P.O. Box 491150, Lawrenceville, GA 30049) and most likely they can tell you which retailers in your area carry it. Regarding sugar soap--I'm not familiar with that, unless you mean sugar body scrub?

• Carol Fredette

Lowe's carries it.

• B. Enne

Sugar soap in North America is Trisodium Phosphate, also known as "TSP". You can find it at any hardware or home improvement store. I think even Walmart carries it in the paint department.