Thistlewood
Thistlewood
  • Grand Rivers, KY

Picture Frame MemoryWreath

How many of you have pictures collecting dust in a drawer? Just say no to the photo drawer! Here's a simple, easy project to display family photos with style. Wire small 2 x 3 frames onto a grapevine wreath and hang with a burlap ribbon. Quick suggestion: change out frames for red and green and add small Christmas card for a holiday twist.
picture frame memorywreath, crafts, home decor, wreaths
Thistlewood

• Sharon Harrison

I love the idea but all of my photos are 4 X 6 and won't cut down to fit in small frames like that. I used a pallet, painted it, used my Cricket to cut out letters for "Memories", glued decorative clothes pins, and hung several family and friend photos. I put the photos in plastic covers and hung the pallet on my deck.

• Jan B.

Take you photos to Staples, place several on paper and have them "shrink smaller" ...now you have saved your original photos and you can cut the copies to small frame size!

• Trudi Davis

I love your view.