Building Moxie
Building Moxie
  • Baltimore, MD

Make a Wood Molding Mini Library

... Why? MyLowes ... you'll have your home's trim needs cataloged, documented and on-hand ... no matter where you by it. Plus it's super easy. All you really need is a 5-gallon bucket (sub empty cat litter container) + Sharpie.
Save about a foot of waste from each trim job you do and simply label it with info that's relevant to you. "Pink Room Window Trim", "My House First Floor Bath Chair Molding." With a little extra effort you can find the Wood Molding Profile No. or even just jot down the dimensions of the trim. Later if you need more . . . haWell, You are covered!
For more tips on creating a mini wood molding library, please check my post below. Thanks all and cheers. ~jb
A Wood Molding Mini Library. Trim Profiles are Stored with Important Info on the Back.
Building Moxie

• Building Moxie

I hear you! @Z again... great practical way to organize and save time. thanks for sharing.

• Z

You're welcome. Thank you too.