Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads
Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads
  • Lamar, SC

Christmas Ornaments Made from Wooden Curtain Rings

After finding a bag of forgotten curtain rings, I transformed them into Christmas ornaments. All part of my "Use what you have and what you find in nature" holiday decorating.
ornament made from a curtain ring
ornament made from a curtain ring
bag of wooden curtain rings
bag of wooden curtain rings
ornament made from a wooden curtain ring
Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads

• Debra

I bought a bag of 50-75 for $3 a month ago with the idea of giving them to a school for crafts. Now I can add this idea in with it. To late this year though, but I think the wait will be worth it.

• @Debra What a great idea to donate them to a school! I'm a retired elementary teacher so I especially love your idea. Any teacher would appreciate the donation along with a few ideas of how to use them!

• Shirley Kalinosky

I wish I'd have seen this idea before I gave all the ones I had to the Goodwill store! this is priceless! They would really be nice to have with the grandkids pics in them. Thanks, and now I go and try to find some to replace the ones I gave away. Sigh

• @Shirley Kalinosky That is so sad that you donated yours! Actually, I painted some red one year and put photos of all the people who come to our house on Christmas Eve in them. You can see them on our blog in a post called "Christmas on the Front Porch 2013"