Mason Jar Footballs

These easy, personalized jars are the perfect way to serve drinks on game day. Inspired by blogger Flamingo Toes, I’ve made them for Sunday’s kickoff. Filled with your favorite cola or rootbeer, they look like the perfect football and no getting mixed up—I threw a flag on each one (get it?) with the guests names. No mixing up the pass (I can keep going if you want).
Get the kids involved on this one. It’s easy and the kids can get creative with the tags.
Step One: Assemble your supplies. Pint-sized mason jars are great, white electrical tape, string and craft paper for the name flags.
Step Two: Trim the electrical tape and cut in one large strip and 5 or 6 small ones. Adhere to the jar.
Step Three: It will look like the stitches on a football!
Step Four: Cut flags from the craft paper, punch a hole in the corner and tie onto the jars with string. Write names on the flags if you’d like!
Fill with ice and cola or rootbeer for the official football drink!

3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
15 Clever Repurposing Ideas That Will Add Some Creativity to Your Home
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
26 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You REALLY Excited for Christmas
Tara Bench

• Teri Candeloro
    Teri Candeloro

This is so cute and I honestly thought Ive seen every mason jar craft under the sun on Pinterest! ☺️ I'm definitely putting this on my ToDo list for next season. My guys will love them. Thanks for posting!

• Theresa Wiberg
    Theresa Wiberg

Cute