Stacey B
Stacey B
  • Florence, KY

Powder room ceiling and wall suggestions?

Hubby and I found a great deal on a new granite counter top and ordered a new ORB faucet. And so begins the Thanksgiving weekend adventure...This room is tiny-sink/cabinet and toilet-4.5 ft x 6.5 feet-Only 7 ft ceiling since its under the stairs. I've been looking at faux "tin" tiles, painted stencils and beadboard-I LOVE them all but has anyone had any luck with any of these on Hometalk? What would you
powder room ceiling and wall suggestions, wall decor

• Bernice H

Well I am sure whatever you do will be very nice. You my want to go over to the list and click on bathrooms, some super ideas.....be sure to post pictures

• Jeanette S

Please post photos when you are done. I have seen where bead-board was brought up to about checst high and a narrow shelf of abut 4" was put on top! Stunning. They used that molding that people use on fireplaces...you know...that decorative big stuff...and put a 1x4 on top! I wish I had a picture to send you but I don't. It is that type of molding that is at the top of big pieces of furniture. The textture paint is so easy...done with a roller. Be sure and get bathroom paint or at least a paint with a some level of protective sealer in it.