Cleaning With Used Cling Sheets!?!?!

I have always wanted to find a use for old used cling sheets because I really don't like throwing them away. With a little help from my friend google, I figured out that you can use them to clean your faucets. WHAAA?
Yup....it is what you think it is!
Yup....it is what you think it is!
BEHOLD the magical used cling sheet!!! I imagined that in a very loud booming voice.
This is kind of a half way photo.
This is kind of a half way photo.
I used a tiny bit of water scrubbed and here is the finished result.
This is the finished product.
This is the finished product.
You can see that it is much more shiny, as opposed to the incredibly dull earlier finish.
So I learned that something that is used, can once again have a new use. I know this is simple and that many may already know about this but I did want to share because I think it is kind of cool!

first time really using hashtag. :-P
RCooper @ thoughtsbyher.com

• Grasshopper

What in the world does 'poliding' mean?????????????????

• Gal8593216

In an art catalogue they have polishing round sort of things . The word poliding is used. I am no wiser :)

• Blindsgalore

Brilliant! Thanks for sharing.

• Terry

used dryer sheers also work great to remove dust from Venetian blinds, mirrors, glass on picture frames, etc.