Misty
Misty
  • Moncks Corner, SC

DIY Little Girl’s Princess Dress Up Closet

This latest project was for my daughter who I wanted to give a sweet dress up area in her playroom that she could store all her dresses, tiaras and shoes plus give her a full size mirror to herself. I didn't want to spend much money so I repurposed this old laminate shelving unit that was falling apart and turned it into this adorable dressup closet. You can see the full project with instructions at http://www.diyhomeinterior.com/diy-little-girls-princess-dress-up-closet/
diy little girl s princess dress up closet, bedroom ideas, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling
Just a simple black laminate shelving unit that we bought from Walmart years ago. It was dusty, scratched and falling apart.
Paint color was called Budding Romance from Color Space.
I posted a link to the stencil pack I got on the full article, so click the link at the end of this tutorial for links to all supplies used.
Turquoise paint against the pink really made this dress up closet perfect!
Add an easy to use tension rod inside the unit for hanging princess dresses.
The final product, added with a large turquoise mirror, white rug, some lights and a pink chair. perfect for any girly girl!

To see more: http://www.diyhomeinterior.com/diy-little-girls-princess-dress-up-closet/

• Hannah V

This is so sweet!

• Miriam I

This is absolutely darling. My niece would be over the moon with joy if I made this for her. Thank you for the awesome idea!