Jennifer Decorates
Jennifer Decorates
  • Murfreesboro, TN

How to Decorate a Christmas Tree With Only Ribbon and Greenery

This is my living room Christmas tree. I really enjoyed decorating it. For more photos on how I decorated this tree, just click the link below.
how to decorate a christmas tree with only ribbon and greenery, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, I found some beautiful burlap ribbon at the craft store and mixed it with red ribbon and gold
I found some beautiful burlap ribbon at the craft store, and mixed it with red ribbon and gold.
how to decorate a christmas tree with only ribbon and greenery, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, I love to add small sprigs of greenery and branches to my tree It gives it an airy and elegant look
I love to add small sprigs of greenery and branches to my tree. It gives it an airy and elegant look.
how to decorate a christmas tree with only ribbon and greenery, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, For a little glamor I added some bronze ribbon to the mix
For a little glamor, I added some bronze ribbon to the mix.
how to decorate a christmas tree with only ribbon and greenery, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, Instead of one huge bow at the top I used frosted branches and smaller loop bows around the bottom of the branches
Instead of one huge bow at the top, I used frosted branches, and smaller loop bows around the bottom of the branches.
Jennifer Decorates