A Bathroom Makeover... Minus Mr. 'Big Honkin' Vanity'.

I use to detest this bathroom. So much so, that I had the guys throw the big ugly vanity to the curb. It was like a ray of sunshine came down because the room doubled in size and I knew I could do something cool with it. And the rest is history.
a bathroom makeover minus mr big honkin vanity, bathroom ideas, painting, repurposing upcycling, small bathroom ideas, Even a small bathroom stands half a chance if you choose your stuff wisely A ladder for towel storage truly rocks as it takes so little real estate
Even a small bathroom stands half a chance if you choose your stuff wisely. A ladder for towel storage truly rocks as it takes so little real estate.
a bathroom makeover minus mr big honkin vanity, bathroom ideas, painting, repurposing upcycling, small bathroom ideas, Toilet paper storage at it s junkiest This simple storage solution went semi viral all over the land Gotta love when the world knows and loves where you store your toilet paper huh Scotts brand since we re at it
Toilet paper storage at it's junkiest. This simple storage solution went semi viral all over the land. Gotta love when the world knows and loves where you store your toilet paper, huh? (Scotts brand since we're at it)
a bathroom makeover minus mr big honkin vanity, bathroom ideas, painting, repurposing upcycling, small bathroom ideas, Ohhh and then there s my numbered headboard with a ridiculous amount of hooks They must be broken though because my son still drops everything on the floor
Ohhh and then there's my numbered headboard with a ridiculous amount of hooks. They must be broken though because my son still drops everything on the floor.
a bathroom makeover minus mr big honkin vanity, bathroom ideas, painting, repurposing upcycling, small bathroom ideas, You have to see the before See that vanity It took up half the room Ever try changing in a closet Wait a yellowed yellow closet Yeah That
You have to see the before. See that vanity?! It took up half the room. Ever try changing in a closet? Wait... a yellowed yellow closet. Yeah. That.
a bathroom makeover minus mr big honkin vanity, bathroom ideas, painting, repurposing upcycling, small bathroom ideas, Here I knew you d want a closeup of this creature of beauty Do you like the open air drawer Class all the way
Here, I knew you'd want a closeup of this creature of beauty. Do you like the open air drawer? Class all the way.
a bathroom makeover minus mr big honkin vanity, bathroom ideas, painting, repurposing upcycling, small bathroom ideas, I love you big wide open spaces NON HONKIN VANITY bathroom
I love you big wide open spaces (NON HONKIN' VANITY) bathroom!
Funky Junk Interiors - Donna

• Lovesunique

You really turned this bath into cool. I note you could give up a vanity's storage because you have a really nice linen closet inside the bathroom.

• Pel15064352

Any chance you can share the brand and style if the pedestal sink?