T-Shirt Gallery Wall for a Boy's Bedroom

Sometimes there is an empty wall. Sometimes there are cute t-shirts that boys have outgrown and a momma just can't bear to get rid of them.
What to do?
Frame them and make a gallery wall for their bedroom. It is a great way to remind you of those cute days.
shirt gallery wall for kid s room, bedroom ideas, how to, repurposing upcycling, wall decor
Cut the back off of the shirt to make sure you don't cut it too small for the frame. That happened to me when I was doing the blue one. He is in a smaller from because of it, but that mistake actually came out cooler than planned.
I put the 2 largest frames with mats on the outside edge and then worked my way in mixing and matching frames without mats for the middle. There is about 2 inches between every frame.
Trina Miner @ afewmineradjustments