Amy
Amy
  • Lancaster, PA

Make The Most Out of a Small Closet

$0.00

Have a small Master Closet like we do? Make the most of it by rearranging and painting. (This is my husbands closet)
First take everything out!
Build new shelves with the old shelves on the right side.
Add 2 sets of clothing bars on the left side.
Paint and stencil.
Put everything back in the now "walk in closet". I mean you can walk in it, right!!! :)
Enjoy!!!
To see the full details on how we did this : go to Always Never Done.com
Amy

• BxGirl231

Honestly would like to know the depth of this example. I measured my closets one is approx 24 in the other 22in deep. Where do you store dresses

• BL

Jill I'm having a hard time visualizing how you hung shelves and rod for dresses. Would you be able to share a photo? Many thanks!

• B. Enne

If you use French doors, you could put a short valet-style rod on the back of them for dresses, or the outfit of the day.

• Smp6890631

where do you hang your dresses?

• Teri

This was her husband’s closet. He doesn’t wear dresses. For her closet, she would have needed to replace the shelves on one side with a single rod for dresses if she wears them.

• MW

My closet is similar. It's only 19 inches deep, so not enough room (you need 24 inches) to hang. I've put two hanging bars on one side wall, and one long hanging bar with a few shelves above it on the other side. In the middle, I put in a dresser from Ikea, with a mirror over it. I used Elfa shelving for the sides.