Make The Most Out of a Small Closet

$0.00

Have a small Master Closet like we do? Make the most of it by rearranging and painting. (This is my husbands closet)
First take everything out!
Build new shelves with the old shelves on the right side.
Add 2 sets of clothing bars on the left side.
Paint and stencil.
Put everything back in the now "walk in closet". I mean you can walk in it, right!!! :)
Enjoy!!!
To see the full details on how we did this : go to Always Never Done.com

Step-by-Step Painting Techniques You'll Want to Try!
Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
Make Your Kitchen Beautiful With These 15 Inexpensive Ideas
Beautify Your Home With These Flower Ideas
How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
Amy

• BL
    BL

Jill I'm having a hard time visualizing how you hung shelves and rod for dresses. Would you be able to share a photo? Many thanks!

• B. Enne
      B. Enne

If you use French doors, you could put a short valet-style rod on the back of them for dresses, or the outfit of the day.

• Smp6890631
    Smp6890631

where do you hang your dresses?
  • Wouldn't this new layout be way less space than the old one ? My husband has more t-shirts than I do (I hoard tops, if that tells you anything) I don't see how this would work for someone with a ton of clothes?

• Diana
      Diana

Well she put a mirror in the middle, maybe you can skip the mirror and do something with that space ? That’s what I’m thinking of doing :)

• MW
    MW

My closet is similar. It's only 19 inches deep, so not enough room (you need 24 inches) to hang. I've put two hanging bars on one side wall, and one long hanging bar with a few shelves above it on the other side. In the middle, I put in a dresser from Ikea, with a mirror over it. I used Elfa shelving for the sides.

• Barb
    Barb

Wow I’m so glad you shared this VERY useful closet transformation, You turn it into a walk closet and I plan to do the same. Ty ⚒💪👍🏻