Homemade Oil Plug-In Refill

I had a ton of these lying around our home, and decided it was finally time to pitch them...then I thought maybe I can make my own refills! I gave it a try and the result is perfect! Using my own ingredients, I made several amazing, chemical free refill solutions and my house smells amazing!
You can use any room refreshing oil plugin. For this one, I used one of Bath & Body Works Wallflower plug-ins.
You will need to remove the wick. I had to use needle nose pliers to remove mine. Some brand's wicks may be easier to remove than others.
Add essential oils of your choice. For my kitchen I used Citrus Fresh, for my bathroom I used Rosemary, and for my bedroom, I used Lavender Oil. There are unlimited options as far as scents go!
Replace wick and give it a shake.
Plug in and enjoy the fresh scents in your home! For exact ingredients and tons of homemade solutions, click the link below!

Glade PlugIns Scented Oil Air Freshener, Clean Linen, 6 Refills and 2...

3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
18 Stunning Backsplash Ideas You Do Not Want To Miss!
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
Mom4Real

• Terri
    Terri

I thought the same thing what is it mixed with???

• Lori Lazzerini McDaniel
    Lori Lazzerini McDaniel

I used water yesterday and the whole thing is gone today!

What should I mix it with?

To replace the wick, I bought a cotton one and I don’t think it was a good choice.

What replacement brand do you buy?

• Kay
    Kay

How much oil do you use? Do you then add water?

• Peg
      Peg

You might be better of using a carrier oil such as olive oil or vegetable oil.

• Susan Dunn
    Susan Dunn

Likewise I used water to mix. Doesn’t work. Alcohol maybe, think I’ll try that but it will probably evaporate too quickly also🙁

• E Gordon
    E Gordon

I don't mix anything with my oil. I also use liquid fabric softner, which smells awesome.