Homemade Oil Plug-In Refill

I had a ton of these lying around our home, and decided it was finally time to pitch them...then I thought maybe I can make my own refills! I gave it a try and the result is perfect! Using my own ingredients, I made several amazing, chemical free refill solutions and my house smells amazing!
You can use any room refreshing oil plugin. For this one, I used one of Bath & Body Works Wallflower plug-ins.
You will need to remove the wick. I had to use needle nose pliers to remove mine. Some brand's wicks may be easier to remove than others.
Add essential oils of your choice. For my kitchen I used Citrus Fresh, for my bathroom I used Rosemary, and for my bedroom, I used Lavender Oil. There are unlimited options as far as scents go!
Replace wick and give it a shake.
Plug in and enjoy the fresh scents in your home! For exact ingredients and tons of homemade solutions, click the link below!

Mom4Real

• Betty

What did you mix with the oil?...everybody is asking the same question😫

• Anita

I've done this. With peppermint oil. I use vodka as a diluent.

• Mary

How much of each of the ingredients?

• Marie

If the oils are concentrated, you should use a ratio of 10 to 1, meaning 10 drops Fragrance oil, to a tbls of carrier oil.

• Terri

I thought the same thing what is it mixed with???

• Debbie L. Reynolds

I've tried this before I ever seen this. And water makes the wick swell up and you cant get it back in the bottle to refill it again... try some kind of oil, that should work....

• Melissa

Don't know what the fuss is about...i understand to fill the container with OILS...not other ingredients needed.

• Marie

Lol !! Do you know how much oils you would need?? These oils are concentrated, you have to have a carrier oil, like coconut or almond.