Salvaged Wood Organization Station

3.7K Views
Over the last few years, I've become horribly disorganized, but this salvaged front from a kitchen cabinet is about to change all that!
  • salvaged wood organization station, home office, organizing, repurposing upcycling
I'm turning a nook in our bedroom into a small home office space, and I transformed that cabinet front into an organization station that hangs above my desk. It didn't cost me a dime to make it, but it's gonna be worth it's weight in gold, because I'll be able to see my month at a glance, as well as my week at a glance, and it includes a little shelf for office supplies as well.
Guess what? It even has hidden storage for my stapler and paper cutter!
See more details at Knick of Time! Don't forget to say "hello" while you're there!!

Suggested materials for this project:

Angie @ Knick of Time

Want more details about this project and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!

Ask a Question