New photos of my recently completed kitchen remodel.

Well I finally got a chance to get over and do a photo shoot of the kitchen remodel I finished at the end of October. This was an original Hiline Builders Design and everyone's really happy with how it turned out. You can enjoy more before, during, and after photos on my new website projects page and I will be posting a video soon- http://www.hilinebuilders.com/showproject.php?projectid=6
Here's the finished product. Complete with a new raised ceiling shed dormer.
Finishing touches include granite counter tops, tumbled stone backsplash, etched glass cabinet doors, and a variety of lighting alternatives
We were also able to fit this 170 sq. ft. office addition into the budget. That's Amber enjoying the new carpet.
The new walk-in pantry was a great feature for needed storage.
The rear window was also enlarged for even more natural light.
Here's an exterior view of the new office

• Peggy

Stunning! I love that tile and pattern on your floor and who would not drool over that gorgeous island...just beautiful!

• Mickey Baron

You must be so happy with this! LOVELY!