Miriam I
Miriam I
  • Houston, TX

Hometalk Hangout: We're Spreading Some Holiday Cheer!

Hometalk & Wayfair.com have teamed up to spread some holiday cheer! We plan to send a group of lucky Hometalkers a special gift to help make your holiday party memorable! Tune in at the link below, this Monday at 3p EST for 6 stylish party decor themes and to find out how to win!
These lovely ladies will be joining us to share their holiday party decor ideas, and how you can do them at home!
Here's a sneak peek at Vanessa's party theme. Isn't it festive?
This gorgeous setup was done by  Karianne (Thistlewood Farm). She will show us the rest of it, and share tips for getting this look.
This gorgeous setup was done by Karianne (Thistlewood Farm). She will show us the rest of it, and share tips for getting this look.
Here's another style. This one belongs to Heather (At The Picket Fence). Don't you love that cloche?
This is Rhoda's theme. So pretty, and so easy!
This is Kelly's eclectic theme. Wait until you see the star hanging above! (It's a folding yardstick!)
I can't wait to see how Donna got this look!
Miriam I

• Tina @ Repurposed Life

i am going to try! I have dragonflies that am getting ready to ship and another 5 that need finishing touches before they head off to their new homes. You know, I bet I will need to take a little break and watch you gals:). All work and no fun might just make us dull!!

• Tina @ Repurposed Life

These talented ladies rocked Google+ Hangout again! They each have a different style but they all had really cool ideas for the holidays. Glad I took time to watch, it was worth it:)