Fun and Easy...Mason Jar Christmas Candles

Take a Mason jar, add candles, cranberries and some boxwood sprigs and...taa daa.. a fun and easy addition to your Christmas decor! And it was practically free! I actually created three versions for you to try. There is a detailed tutorial for making the candles on my blog. You will find it by clicking on the link at the end of this post.
A fun and easy....and practically free!...way to add to your Christmas decor!
fun and easy christmas mason jar candles, christmas decorations, seasonal holiday decor, I created three different versions for you to try See the individual photos for the details
I created three different versions for you to try. See the individual photos on my blog post for the details. (Link at the end of this post.)
fun and easy christmas mason jar candles, christmas decorations, seasonal holiday decor, Just anchor a candle inside a Mason jar using candle wax or wax buttons Then add fresh cranberries and wrap jute twine around the rim Add a sprig of boxwood for a festive touch
Fresh cranberries add a festive touch to each version of the candles.
fun and easy christmas mason jar candles, christmas decorations, seasonal holiday decor, In this festive but simple version just place a votive candle and glass votive holder inside a Mason jar and surround the outer portion with fresh cranberries
This one uses a votive candle to add that Christmas-y touch!
fun and easy christmas mason jar candles, christmas decorations, seasonal holiday decor, For this version you will need a floating candle fresh cranberries and some sprigs of boxwood I tied the boxwood to a nut to hold it at the bottom of the Mason jar Then simply add water a floating candle and fresh cranberries
Floating candles make this version unique!
Debbie @ Confessions of a Plate Addict