Christmas Porch and Front Door Garland DIY

The white lights are up on the house, thanks to the boys! The front porch is complete now with garland around the front doors, overhead hanging ornaments and mini trees in the urns!
christmas porch and front door garland diy, christmas decorations, curb appeal, doors, porches, seasonal holiday decor
Janis@All Things Beautiful

• Kimberly Kennedy

Where did you get the tree branch from? This is beautiful!!!

• Sha15075700

how do you get the garland to stay around the door? I have tried command hooks and they come off because of I have brick around my door.

• Janis@All Things Beautiful

We have stucco and since our door is covered, my hubby hammered nails close to the frame at each corner and in the center. I used craft wire placed at those points on the garland and wrap the wire around the nails. Saves time guessing the following years where to center and hang garland. Masonry nails will work. We leave our nails in place. Good luck!