At The Picket Fence
At The Picket Fence
  • Florence, KY

A little vintage, a little natural, and a whole lot of cheer! My holiday farmhouse kitchen

A white kitchen is a perfect backdrop for the colors of Christmas! Cheery red, fresh evergreens and natural elements make this a kitchen I don't mind spending the holidays ins! ~Heather from At The Picket Fence
white is a perfect backdrop for the festive reds and greens of Christmas.
A fresh tree in the kitchen makes for a fun and festive touch!
vintage elements add a fun and authentic look to my newer "old" farmhouse kitchen.
"tweet tweet" natural elements, metallic acorns and book page birds are all a part of my "birds of a feather" kitchen tree.
At The Picket Fence

• Dixie Sperbeck

Thanks

• Katie Wells

Very pretty, I just bought a small home and have been looking for a glass top bistro table for kitchen, preferably glass with a tint of turquoise, does any one know where I could purchase one, but has to be inexpensive thanks Katie