A Christmas fireplace just goes better with... Coke?

$20

I have a theory. Picking one object of desire, then making it work is my mantra. (especially necessary for a junker) I had just landed this amazing black metal coke sign and knew it had to marry my fireplace mantel for Christmas. Closeup shots are also avail.
So.. how did I do?!

This Coke inspired mantel makes me smile real big! It's funky and junky, so it passed.
The fireplace is oversized, which demands the same treatment to match. I 'overstuffed' the mantel with greens until I could green no more. Here's a side view. Layers upon layers.
Being a snow lover, a little of the faux variety worked perfectly around the woodbox and sleigh.
The sleigh has me wishing that snow was real!
Here it is lit up at night, all glowy and everything. A vintage ruler was bent into a star shape to further chime with all things vintage.
Funky Junk Interiors - Donna