Jami @ An Oregon Cottage
Jami @ An Oregon Cottage
  • Pleasant Hill, OR

DIY Kitchen Remodel: 80s Ranch to Farmhouse Fresh

I'm over-the-moon-excited to tell you we are 99% done with our kitchen remodel! AND that we're not living with plywood counters anymore. Can the DIY sigh of relief be heard around the world, do you think?
We added a beadboard backsplash, dark wood counters, a farmhouse faucet and my favorite part: a huge, single bowl sink. See more before-and-after photos over at the blog.
diy kitchen remodel 80s ranch to farmhouse fresh, home decor, kitchen backsplash, kitchen design
Jami @ An Oregon Cottage

• Schwarzy

You installed beadboard for the backsplash,right? My fiance is worried about water damage to it and heat issues because of the stove. Have you had any issues?

• Jami @ An Oregon Cottage

Hello, Sherry - we lived in Ptld for 15 years, and still visit family there, so we are very near. :) Thanks for the comment!

• Regina W

would you please tell me about the material of the countertops? They look warm and lovely. Thank you so much.