Zipper Christmas Tree Ornament

Have old zippers lying around? Maybe it's time to say goddbye to your favorite pair of jeans, You could keep a momento from them and turn the zipper into something pretty. How to use a zipper to make a Christmas Tree Ornament.
zipper christmas tree ornament, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
It is simple to make a zipper tree ornament using zippers, beads, ribbon wire and hot glue or any type of craft adhesive.
You can use any type of zipper, it needs to be at least 12 to 18 inches long.
Attach beads in between the zipper layers to add color to the tree. You can stop over to my blog for more details on how to make your very own zipper Christmas Tree ornament.
DeDe @ Designed Decor

• Dee B

Really cool, looks so nice too. I sew and zippers are not cheap anymore.

• Dee B

Did not mean to sound critical. That is an ingenious idea nonetheless. Sometimes I take zippers off old clothing or thrift store finds to save a little money.

• DeDe @ Designed Decor

@Dee B Oh, not at all! I agree with you, I am a thrifter at heart so I always try to find supplies at the cheapest prices!