Hogs and Kisses Valentine's

Back again today with an oh-so-adorable Hogs and Kisses Valentine you can create with your little minions. I have been guilty of giving out those folded little notes or a package of candy for class valentines, but I can just imagine the squeals of joy that the littles would get if these were among their Valentines! Yes, you’ll need a couple weeks worth of saving paper tubes, but you might even already have enough if you recycle. Just have to search in the recycling to gather out your tubes.
I save our tubes, because I am always doing crafts with them, and I just think these are so cute! You probably have most of the ingredients to make these already at home!
First, gather your toilet tubes, or paper towel tubes. Fold down the top, you’ll roll the top down, and then fold the other side, so that the tube has points on the top (piggie’s ears)
Super super cute, and really easy to create.
for full instructions, please come to the blog.

Live Life In Color With These Amazing Ideas For Your Home
18 Beautiful Crafts For The 4th of July
3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
Creative Me Inspired You