Hogs and Kisses Valentine's

Back again today with an oh-so-adorable Hogs and Kisses Valentine you can create with your little minions. I have been guilty of giving out those folded little notes or a package of candy for class valentines, but I can just imagine the squeals of joy that the littles would get if these were among their Valentines! Yes, you’ll need a couple weeks worth of saving paper tubes, but you might even already have
hogs and kisses valentine s gift, crafts, how to, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, valentines day ideas
I save our tubes, because I am always doing crafts with them, and I just think these are so cute! You probably have most of the ingredients to make these already at home!
First, gather your toilet tubes, or paper towel tubes. Fold down the top, you’ll roll the top down, and then fold the other side, so that the tube has points on the top (piggie’s ears)
Super super cute, and really easy to create.
for full instructions, please come to the blog.
Creative Me Inspired You