Organized Clutter
Organized Clutter
  • International Falls, MN

A Christmas Pew for the Patio

Last week I found an old church pew that had been painted red, distressed and antiqued.
I set my new Christmas pew on the front covered patio.
I placed a "Snowflakes" glittered sign and a vintage lunch box with snowflake wreath on the pew.
I continued my red theme with the "Dashing Through The Snow" pallet sign and two vintage Ice fishing dippers.
I also added an alpine tree on a vintage minnow bucket insert.  (I plant flowers in it in the summertime).  Another wooden lighted tree, milk can, crate and Victorian ice skates round out the front patio vignette.
I also added an alpine tree on a vintage minnow bucket insert. (I plant flowers in it in the summertime). Another wooden lighted tree, milk can, crate and Victorian ice skates round out the front patio vignette.
I can put away the trees after Christmas and leave the rest of the display up all winter.
Organized Clutter