Gift wrapping ideas....not just for Christmas

Here are some creative and unusual ways to wrap your gifts up. These will work wonderfully with an all natural, or various other Christmas themes....but, they work ANYTIME of the year also. The bonus...not too feminine....no too masculine! :)
gift wrapping ideas not just for christmas, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
Tammy@Deja Vue Designs

• Jessica Serrano-Gregg

I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one that wraps gifts in a non traditional way! I love using fabric and lord knows l have too much for every occasion plus people love it I don't know why but they do!!

• Carey

This is really pretty. I really was frustrated with wrapping gifts in expensive pretty paper and having it just ripped up and tossed. (When I was a kid we saved the paper for the next year and reused it. I did the same for years.) Then I came up with the idea of using towels in an appropriate size for the gift wrap and it was useable and part of the gift. This could be another way to decorate those gifts. I used a washrag to create a rose for the bow on one of those gifts and the Nephew thought it was wonderful!