The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett
The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett
  • Jacksonville, NC

My Breakfast Room Hutch...[and a lesson on why I blog.}

I will not lie, I am running out of Christmas decorating steam. This was one of the last projects to complete. Generally, its filled to the brim with dishes and greenery and lots of this and that and everything Christmas. But, since my steam was running low, I opted for some Bottle Brush trees, a sticker-covered white platter and a sparkly Santa.
my breakfast room hutch and a lesson on why i blog, christmas decorations, seasonal holiday decor
The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett

• Emilou

Really like your idea of putting bottle brush trees in bowls and cups. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas

• You're very welcome. It was because I was wanting to finish and the cups were there and I had the trees, so voila. LOL