Laura, Pet Scribbles
Laura, Pet Scribbles
  • Little Egg Harbor, NJ

Pinecone Craft: Mini Pinecone Tree Pots

You can make these in 15 minutes! Yes, it's true! (Click on blog link below for details.) I've wanted to make something with the small pinecones I find in our backyard. Inspiration struck when I saw a photo online at Better Homes & Gardens...
Using small pinecones found in our backyard, I made these sweet little holiday decorations!
The colors for our Christmas decor start outside and carry into our home: red, chartreuse, aqua, and gold. I painted the pots to match.
These mini pinecone tree pots are perfect for the window, for your mantel, or even as place setting favors!
Once you gather your supplies, you can make these in 15 minutes!
Paint the tiny pots, add course glitter paint, place pinecones in the pots. Easy!
Laura, Pet Scribbles

• Deb27187358

How do you get it to stay in the jar?
    • Linda Sikut

If it doesn't stay by itself, you could use a glue gun just inside the edges of the pot or even Elmer's glue or what every glue you happen to have. Just use it sparingly just inside the edge of the pot. You don't want it showing.

• Nanci

Years ago my daughter made something similar to these using decorated muffin paper cups. Filled them with some plaster of paris, and stuck in pinecones that were decorated with glitter - instant Christmas trees!

• Lollie

Cute, & Esy Peasy. Thanks for sharing.
    Lollie