Valentine Wreath

$12.00

I wasn't planning to do any decorating for Valentine's Day this year, but I just couldn't resist making a wreath after I found this cute polka dot ribbon at the craft store.
valentine wreath, crafts, how to, seasonal holiday decor, valentines day ideas, wreaths
This was inexpensive and super easy to make. Wrapping the yarn around the wreath form and making the felt roses did take some time, but it was the perfect project for a chilly winter day.
All you need is wreath form, ribbon, yarn, felt, scissors and a glue gun.
I was able to catch up on a few of my favorite reality shows while I put it together and now I have this sweet Valentine wreath to hang in the window and add a little love to my kitchen.
Be sure to check out my blog for the full tutorial!
The Endearing Home