Solar Lights(Pinterest Idea) Repurpose

4.6K Views
I saw this on PInterest, well I saw something similiar and had to make it. My husband had some old junk pieces of wood that I had him cut to the lengths I wanted. I painted them with paint I already had. I got the solar lights at dollar tree, and he made the holes to put them in. I had the piece of roping that I wrapped around the bottom. At night its so pretty all lit up. This was a very inexpensive and easy project.
Time: 2 HoursCost: $5.00Difficulty: Easy
  • solar lights pinterest idea repurpose, lighting, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling

Suggested materials for this project:

• June
      June

Just been looking at these ... And I love the idea near the back door... Ideal for returns on darker evening... Not having to leave porch light on..

• June
          June

This is going to be one of my next projects....think... One front and back... Just different styles... :))))

• Deezie
          Deezie Stratford, CT

yes it lights up the whole area near the back door. I love them. There are so many great ideas on pinterest with this kind of style lighting