I need some creativity love!

+7
I picked this monster up at the thrift store for a whopping 40 bucks. My plan is to make it into a media console for our TV. At issue is, I NEED SOME ADVICE! I'm open to whatever you throw at me. Paint? Stain? Designs? My initial though is to paint it because it's just not that nice of wood. Cheap pine I think. Think 80's waterbed wood.
q i need some creativity love, doors, kitchen cabinets, painting, I removed the drawers on the left side thinking the cable box etc will go in the top I m wanting some baskets in the bottom two
I removed the drawers on the left side, thinking the cable box, etc. will go in the top. I'm wanting some baskets in the bottom two.
q i need some creativity love, doors, kitchen cabinets, painting, Behind these heinous doors are more drawers which will stay and hold DVD s and such
Behind these heinous doors are more drawers, which will stay and hold DVD's and such.
q i need some creativity love, doors, kitchen cabinets, painting, These are tiny little apothecary drawers Initially I thought to remove that entire top piece all together and that s still floating out there
These are tiny little apothecary drawers. Initially I thought to remove that entire top piece all together and that's still floating out there.