Vintage Headboards
Vintage Headboards
  • Frisco, TX

Queen size 4 panel door headboard

We recently completed his door headboard for a Customer that was seeking an aged look but wanted that distressed look masked by one consistent coat of paint.
After removing all of the loose paint we sanded down the door being careful not to remove too much of the existing paint. We then finished it in a satin Popcorn White which is a very popular color choice next to Onxy Black.

queen size 4 panel door headboard, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, shabby chic
I just received this pic from one of our Customers that wanted a Popcorn White Door Headboard.  Thank you again for the business!
I just received this pic from one of our Customers that wanted a Popcorn White Door Headboard. Thank you again for the business!

• Terri J

Thank you for having the patience I definitely don't. I want, what I want, when I want it!

• Vintage Headboards

Not a problem Terri J. Remember - three referrals = 1 free headboard for you!!!