There's a Stepladder in That Christmas Tree!

7.7K Views
One Christmas, I got the urge to do something a little off the wall, where trees are concerned.
Grabbing a ladder, I tried to stuff a small Christmas tree inside of it. Hmm... not big enough.
So I got out the big tree instead.
I'll tell you this... the day was not boring...
(this post was inspired by Eclectically Vintage's own amazing ladder tree at: http://eclecticallyvintage.com/2011/11/ladder-christmas-tree-2/
  • a unique stepladder christmas tree, christmas decorations, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, There indeed is a stepladder on top of this Christmas tree
There indeed is a stepladder on top of this Christmas tree! Here's proof...
  • a unique stepladder christmas tree, christmas decorations, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
I had a brain storm. I was gonna stuff a tree inside the step ladder. But this one was too small. So I got the big one out instead. Would it actually work?
  • a unique stepladder christmas tree, christmas decorations, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, The stepladder was PERFECT for the birdhouse star So perfect
The stepladder was PERFECT for the birdhouse star. So perfect.
  • a unique stepladder christmas tree, christmas decorations, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, And you know junky decorations followed I think this metal plumb line is gorgeous
And you know junky decorations followed. I think this metal plumb line is gorgeous! :)
  • a unique stepladder christmas tree, christmas decorations, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, I think this is a wash line wheel Or something As long as it s tarnished metal that works for me
I think this is a wash line wheel. Or something. As long as it's tarnished metal, that works for me!
Yes. The stepladder worked. Just don't ask me how long it took to take apart again...
Read more of the gruelling (but cool) story below...

Suggested materials for this project:

Ask a Question
      • Miriam I
        Miriam I Houston, TX

You've outdone yourself on this one, Donna. :)

• Lina D
          Lina D Phoenix, AZ

Donna- This tree is so great! I love your creativity! Thanks for visiting my holiday home tour and commenting! I am a big fan of yours :) That made my day. Lina @Fancy frugal Life