Storywood Designs
Storywood Designs
  • Raleigh, NC

A Holly Jolly Mantel

Our family room is Christmas central in our home. It's where our tree is decorated and where the stockings are hung. Nothing says Christmas cheer and happiness to me more than the classic Christmas reds and greens. Our Christmas mantel includes my boys' stockings they've had for years, a boxwood wreath with a gingham bow and lots of flocked pinecones, holly berries and candles.
Our Family Room mantel decorated in shades of red and green.
My favorite - a boxwood wreath with its gingham now.
Inexpensive bottle brush trees from Walmart flank our initial and sit atop stacked books.
Boxwood Christmas trees sit in cache pot stocking holders among flocked pine cones, holly berries and candles.
Our Christmas goose!  (a wedding gift made by a family friend is dressed for the holidays)
Our Christmas goose! (a wedding gift made by a family friend is dressed for the holidays)
Storywood Designs

• Storywood Designs

@FunkyJunk Interiors - Donna , @Thistlewood, @Eclectically Vintage - Kelly ... Thank you!! The sweet comments mean a lot especially coming from you 3 insanely talented ladies!

• Rhoda V

Holly, love your painted brick fireplace & you've got the perfect room to decorate for Christmas. It's so pretty!