Cozy Guest Room Redo

What started as a blah and boring room was given some character and charm with a plank wall and a few accessories.
See the whole transformation and step by step how to on the planked wall here at http://achievingcreativeorder.blogspot.com/2012/11/project-guest-room-reveal-and-getting.html
cozy guest room redo, bedroom ideas, home decor, wall decor
The original was just a hodge podge of left over furniture. It didn't fit the room at all.
Loving the wall once it was finished.
Loving the wall once it was finished.
A wall map for guests to "pin" where they are from.

• Z

I can understand your reasons. My niece and I were just talking about their sleigh bed taking up so much of their master bedroom. Looks are great, but function is important too.

• Kelli Morgan

love the idea!! Thank you!! I have seen something like it done with a few different wood colors. I'm now saving up a box of this one or half box of another. I'll post the picture if I ever really do it!!