McCall Manor
McCall Manor
  • Winter Garden, FL

DIY Ship Lap Wall Detail

Since I would LOVE to live in a farmhouse (and we live in an 8 year old home in the suburbs) I thought I would add some detail to our master bedroom wall. This project took all of an hour (possibly less) once we gathered all of the materials.
diy ship lap wall detail, bedroom ideas, diy, how to, wall decor, woodworking projects
Finding the stud (with my stud) is the first step.
Then it's time for POWER TOOLS!! You know what they say "an air compressor and a nail gun is a girl's best friend".
YIPPEEEEEEE! Even the sun is shining brighter with ship lap on the wall.
Love your wall with all of your heart.
Let me know what you think!
McCall Manor